Poco India had launched their flagship killer Poco X3 Pro smartphone in India. It’s a sub 25k smartphone offering features like Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 chipset, 48-megapixels quad camera, and more. And now, the company has officially started rolling out the MIUI 12.5 update to the device in the country.
Poco X3 Pro MIUI 12.5 Update
The country director of Poco India, Mr. Anuj Sharma has officially confirmed this by tweeting on Twitter. We have attached the tweet below for your information.
Well, going back to the point, the latest update comes under the firmware version MIUI V188.8.131.52.RJUINXM and weighs around 830MBs in size. Also, the update is rolling out in batches to make sure no critical bugs were found. The update will be available to more numbers of people in the coming days.
Here is a complete changelog of the update for your information.
System– Response to gestures is now instant.
– With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
–With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
– Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
– Stable MIUI based on Android 11
– Updated Android Security Patch to June 2021. Increased system security
Notes–Compose mind maps with complex structures.
– New tools for doodling and sketching.
– Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
– A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
– Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
– New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
– All-new Notes.
Xiaomi Cloud– New: Location info can be now reported automatically before the device is powered off
[Status bar, Notification shade]
– Fix: Lock screen notification animations froze after the device was unlocked using face data
– Fix: Notifications flashed in some cases
–Floating notifications weren’t displayed correctly in landscape mode
– Notification badges weren’t updated for incoming notifications on a locked device